It is not easy to figure out the exact reason for a malfunction by yourself. While as for the problem that iPhone 11 is stuck on a black screen with the Apple logo, some possible causes will be listed below:
- Your phone has run out of power: If your iPhone gets stuck halfway through the booting process, the reason may lie in the power failure. Charge your iPhone with power to see whether it will automatically restart.
- Hardware damage: Dropping the iPhone accidentally, exposing the iPhone to water or other conditions may cause damage to the internal hardware of your iPhone, which makes your iPhone won’t work or get stuck.
- Software issues: Software issues usually are caused by a failed update, a jailbroken iPhone, an older version of the iOS, a rogue app installed, and so forth.
How to fix iPhone 11 stuck on the black screen?
Try Force Restart Your iPhone 11
People usually force restart their iPhone when the iPhone gets stuck. And it works in most instances.
- Step 1: Press and quickly release the volume up button.
- Step 2: Press and quickly release the volume down button.
- Step 3: Press and hold the side button. Then release the button when the Apple logo appears.
Best alternative for newbie
Use a trusted Third-Party Software: Dr.Fone System Repair (iOS)
I would like to recommend which is to use third-party software to resolve your iPhone problem within several clicks. Dr.Fone System Repair (iOS), an iPhone System Repair tool can easily fix your stuck iPhone. This desktop program is simple to use and no tech knowledge is required.
If there are some glitches on the hardware of your iPhone, then you need to take it to after-sales repair of Apple. You’d better not try to fix it by yourself to avoid causing other damage to your iPhone.
However, nine out of ten, it is a software-related issue that makes your iPhone get stuck.