Urinary System-Genitals,Types And Their Functions
The urinary system or tract in the body serves as a means by which waste materials are being removed from the body and blood and also getting rid of it in form of urine.
TYPES OF URINARY SYSTEM AND THEIR FUNCTION
The Kidney :
The kidney filters the blood and form the urine.
The Ureters :
The ureters are tubes that carries urine to the bladder.
The Bladder :
The bladder is a bag that stores the urine. As it fills, it stretches and gets bigger.
The urine tube or Urinary Canal (urethra) :
This carries urine out through the penis in men or to a small opening between the lips of the vagina in women.
The genitals are the sex organs.
- The bladder.
- The urine canal.
- The penis or male sex organ.
- The scrotum or sac that holds the testicles.
- The sperm tube.
- The prostate gland; this makes the liquid that carries the sperm.
- The testicles; this produces the sperm or microscopic cells with tails that join with the egg of a woman and make her pregnant.
- The outer lip of the vagina.
- The inner lip of the vagina.
- The anus (end of the intestine).
- The clitoris; this is the sensitive part somewhat like a small penis.
- The urinary opening; this is a dot-like or hole where the urine comes out from.
- Opening to the vagina or birth canal.