The Best Blog Advertising Networks To Make Money From.
PropellerAds is a blog advertising network originally founded in 2011, which now reaches an audience of over 1 billion people with their advertisements, through more than 70,000 monthly ads and 25 million monthly tracked conversions. They work with over 150,000 publishers (and bloggers) based around the world.
How to Sign up for PropellorAds
To sign up for PropellorAds, go to their registration page and choose the “I’m a publisher” option.
From there, you’ll be taken to an application page that asks informational questions like your name and address. Once you submit the information you will have to wait for an email from PropellorAds. When you receive the email you can follow a link to activate your account.
Requirements to Sign Up for PropellorAds
PropellerAds is very easy to sign up for and they have pretty relaxed requirements. Here’s what they say about it:
Unlike other advertising networks that require your website to meet certain requirements, one of our unique features is it’s super easy to get started. Your account is activated as soon as you sign-up and can start earning within minutes.
We accept all websites that meet our relaxed terms and conditions. Whether you created your website today and only have a handful of visitors, or bring thousands of unique views each day—you can call PropellerAds your new home.
Payments from the PropellerAds Blog Advertising Network
In 2018, PropellorAds began paying weekly. New users will see their first payment (once reaching the minimum payout amount) 14 days after impressions start coming in.
The minimum payout is $5, so even if you make a small sum of money, you can cash in on it with this blog ad network.
Payments are automated, so you’ll receive your payment by your preferred payment method every Thursday (so long as you’ve made money through your blog). The payment methods offered by PropellerAds include:
- Bank wire
The minimum payment for PayPal, ePayments, Skrill and WebMoney is $5. For Payoneer, it’s $20, and you’ll have to make $500 before you can have your money sent via wire transfer.
Pros of PropellerAds
PropellerAds has a few big things going for it making it a solid choice as a blog advertising network. Some of those pros are:
- Easy to sign up: You don’t have to have a minimum number of view or sessions to your website before you can qualify for PropellerAds. This feature makes it a good choice for new bloggers who don’t have a lot of traffic coming into their blog.
- Can be used all over the world: PropellerAds claim to be available worldwide — not only for English speaking countries.
- Compatible with Google AdSense: The PropellerAds platform works with Google AdSense.
- Payment is quick: PropellerAds pays quickly and the payout threshold is low. You won’t have to wait around for a long time waiting for your first payment with PropellerAds (assuming you had enough impressions to start making money).
Cons of PropellerAds
- Lower payment for non-English speaking sites: PropellerAds pays less to websites written in non-English languages.
- Not the best user experience: PropellerAds can be low-quality and their popups can be intrusive and annoying to users.
- No header bidding: Header bidding gives publishers the ability to offer ad spaces out to numerous advertisers to bid on to get a higher fee. PropellerAds doesn’t use header bidding which can result in lower fees.