How To Get Your PUK Code To Unlock Your Sim Card For MTN, Glo, Airtel And 9mobile.
PUK simply means ‘Personal Unlocking Code ‘ and it is unique for each and every single SIM number. Have you mistakenly locked your SIM card and has been asked to enter your SIM number PUK code? I know it must have happened to you on way or another and if not I will implore you to read this article in case of necessity.
If your Sim is blocked and the user attempt wrong PUK code up to 10 times the SIM would be permanently blocked. From now onwards don’t worry about it, in this article you can get the solution for Unlocking the PUK code for your mobile number.
However, after purchasing SIM card we dispose the SIM pack which should be kept safe for future use, because your sim PUK code is written there. Since we don’t have access to the SIM pack anymore the only solution is to get in touch with your network provider.
1.Dial MTN customer care line “180″, if calling from an MTN number.
2. Dial 08031000180, if calling from another network within Nigeria.
3. Simply provide the customer care representative the right answer to the questions asked to make sure you are the right owner of the locked MTN SIM.
1.Dial GLO customer care lines, “200” or “121“, if you are calling from any GLO number.
2. Dial 08050020121 or 08050020200, if you are calling from another network within Nigeria.
3. Provide genuine answers to various questions that would be asked by GLO customer care staff. The answers provided will determine if you are the real owner of the locked GLO SIM card.
1. Dial 111 from any airtel phone. It is a free call.
2. Dial 08021500111, if you are calling with any other network within Nigeria.
3. Then you will provide the affected number, the amount recharged and paid for data/ social bundles. Answer any other questions asked genuinely.
1. Dial 9mobile customer care line “200“, if you are calling from a 9mobile number.
2. Dial 08090000200, if you are calling from another network within Nigeria.
3. Provide the customer care representative the right answer to the questions asked to make sure you are the real owner of the locked 9mobile SIM card.