How To Check Your Tax Identification Number In Nigeria-TIN.
If you have BVN (Bank Verification number) or NIN (National Identification Number) just know that a Tax Identification Number (TIN) has been issued to you by the Nigerian government.
The tax identification number (TIN) is a unique identifier for an individual or a company for the specific purpose of tax remittance and it is issued by the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS). As a business or individual, TIN is important because that is what shows that you are a registered taxpayer in Nigeria, and as you know that tax payment is made compulsory, every company, business, individual must have their own unique tax identification number. Follow the steps below to check your personal Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Visit https://tinverification.jtb.gov.ng/
- Select your Date of Birth.
- Select your preferred search criteria from the Select Criteria Dropdown-TIN or NIN or BVN or Registered Phone Number
- Provide the appropriate value based on the search criteria in Step 2 above
- Confirm you are not a robot by checking the reCAPTCHA Box
- Click the Search button