How do you create Memes.
How to do it
- Memes don’t require graphic design skills. Meme Generator and Quick Meme are sites that allow you to add your own text to popular meme images.
- Memes may not be the best type of content to share on your blog, but they’re primed for social media outlets. Twitter, Stumbleupon, Pinterest, Reddit, and Tumblr (especially Tumblr) will help your meme to spread.
- Memes are just-because content. When the mood hits or a funny idea strikes you, go ahead and meme it.
Things to keep in mind
- They are adaptable. The great thing about memes is that they can be adapted for use in any niche. Your niche is neither too narrow nor abstruse to warrant its own meme.
- Memes can be low value, so don’t overuse them. When misused, they can devalue the message or brand that you’re trying to promote.
The graphical is probably the easiest – http://Canva.com — Free to use at the basic level and will allow you to make Meme all day long.